Due to the current situation surrounding the Covid-19 outbreak we have made the heartbreaking decision to cancel all Kennaa Riding Club Events until further notice. We will be monitoring the situation closely and will update when it is appropriate to resume competitions again. This decision has been taken in line with the government and sporting governing bodies protocols.
Stay safe everyone, especially those in the vulnerable groups.
Kennaa Riding Club